Salt Spray Chambers – Key Features
Ascott salt spray cabinets and chambers – one of the world’s most modern and most versatile salt spray corrosion test systems – and with design, ergonomics and quality that’s in a class of its own.
Chambers to cover every testing requirement from continuous salt spray test through to condensation humidity and modified tests.
Two specification levels:
Standard models meet the requirements of basic, continuous strategic arms limitation talks spray tests conducted at a single temperature lone, such as ASTM B117, ISO 9227, JIS Z 2371 and exchangeable external test standards, and may be used with ph neutral strategic arms limitation talks solutions ( NSS ) or those acidified by the addition of Acetic Acid ( ASS ) or cupric Acid ( CASS ).
premium models can perform the lapp basic salt atomizer tests, but in addition are equipped with supernumerary features which enable them to undertake ‘ modified ’ tests such as those defined in ASTM G85. here conventional salt spray is often combined with one other climate, in a bipartite cycle, to accelerate the examination. For case : salt spray and condensation humidity ( SWAAT ) or salt spray and dry ( PROHESION ) or salt spray and SO2 testing. ( ASTM G85 A4 )
Six model sizes:
- 120 Ltr (4.2 cu ft)
- 450 Ltr (15.8 cu ft)
- 1000 Ltr (35.3 cu ft)
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2000 Ltr (70.6 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft)
All Ascott corrosion test chamber models feature:
- Low loading threshold for ergonomic loading and unloading.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy, with safety interlock.
- Dry seal gasket to prevent wetting the operator’s clothes.
- Timed canopy lock and automatic purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic, for ease of maintenance.
- External portable salt solution tank for ease of cleaning. 73L for 450L Chambers and 90L for 1000L Chambers and above.
- Central viewing window for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material.
- Base castors and integrated fork lift lift truck runners, for ease of transportation.
- A free choice of canopy colour.
- Calibration certificate.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Fallout Measuring Kit
Additional features of Premium Salt Spray Chambers:
- Integrated immersion heater to create condensation humidity, for testing to a wider range of ‘modified’ salt spray tests.
- Intuitive 7” touch-screen, full colour user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.
For farther data contact us on the form below, alternatively, to speak with one of our sales representatives call us on +44 ( 0 ) 1827 318040