Attire – the best dress for your WordPress. It is built with Speed, SEO, and Responsiveness in mind. Packed with 15+ ready-to-use landing pages. Specially optimized for WordPress Download Manager, WooCommerce Ready.
Attire Pro is available now! Use coupon code WPDMPRO for a 20% discount. The offer is available for a limited time.
CLAIM YOUR COPY NOW
Ready to use layouts for WPDM with Attire Pro:
Digital Store Template #1:
Digital Store Template #2:
Built Stock Image Selling site in a few clicks:
And 15+ other variations with Attire Pro
Custom Homepage Design For Attire
Do you need to design a custom homepage that is not available on our list yet? We can design any homepage for you exactly as per your requirements only for $99.00
The first impression is the last impression
First impressions are vital on the web. Your customers, readers, and website visitors make an instant judgment about you and your business. If your website loads fast, you’ve instantly made a strong first impression. Around 50% of visitors to your website won’t wait any longer for it to load in 3 seconds. Considering all those factors we made Attire as fast as possible.
Usability: You have a blog, or an online shop, or a portfolio showcase, or whatever site you need?
We designed Attire in such a way so that it will provide seamless performance for any type of WordPress website. We made sure that to make it look good.
Have colors in your mind?
With more than a hundred customization options you can style your website to look like what you have in mind. We used the WordPress customizer API for these options, so you can preview the changes you make prior to applying them to your online website. We organized every option under a relevant group name so it will be easier to find an option. If it lacks something that you want please let us know, we will try our best to give it a go.
How to setup Attire with WordPress Download Manager Pro:
- Install and active Attire theme
- Install and activate WordPress Download Manager Pro
- Go to Admin Menu >> Downloads >> Settings >> User Interface, select “Bootstrap 4” and check the options: disable bootstrap CSS, js and font-awesome as it is shown on the following screenshot:
- Install and Activate WPDM – Gutenberg Blocks
- Install and Activate Attire Blocks
- If you want the category blocks, you will need the special pack, if you already have it, please install and active the directory add-on ( wpdm-archive-page.zip ) from that pack
- Download sample data from the link below and unzip it, you should have a .xml file
- Import sample data file ( .xml ) from Admin Menu ► Tools ► Import ► WordPress ( Run Importer ) ► Upload Sample data file
- Configure home and blog page from customizer as shown on the following image:
- And Done!
Need sample data to headstart?
Download Sample Data