Buy commodity choice Biosoluble Fibre Blanket made of body soluble character that utilises a alone spinning technology to create a special roughage with lake superior thermal and mechanical properties. This special character is made from a blend of calcium, silica and magnesium which give fiber the ability to support continuous temperatures up to 1260C.
- Good heat loss reduction
- Energy cost reduction
- Excellent Energy Saving
- Hot maintenance cost reduction
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
- Resist devitrification at high temperature
- Fire prevention and sound absorption
- Double-side needling operation produces tough
- Excellent chemical stability
- Low shot content
- High tensile strength
- Industrial furnace lining
- Fire Wrap & infill materials in Fire Doors
- Fire resistant wall & partitions making
- High temperature pipes heat preserve
- Heat resistant sealing gasket
- Glass tank furnace thermal insulation
- Power boiler and nuclear heat insulation
- Ceramics kilns thermal insulation
- High temperature filter materials
- Furnaces with high working temperatures .
- Lining of stove, heating equipments and high-temperature pipeline .
- Electric kettle, gas locomotive and heat insulation of nuclear power .
- Heat insulation of kiln doorway and cover .
- Fireproofing and inflame insulation of high build up .
All kinds of industrial kiln linings (hot surface and back lining)
Furnace body expansion joint, furnace door, top cap seals
High building fire proof and heat insulation
Insulation for field stress relieving of well
High temperature pipe and casting mould insulation.
Repair, insulation and linings for furnaces, kilns, ovens, generators, reformers, boilers, etc.
Duct and turbine insulation
Forging furnaces linings
High-temperature seals and gasket
Furnace door seals
Glass furnace crown insulation
Heat processing equipments
Car bottom furnace lining insulation
Fire protective insulation or linings
Boiler and incinerator linings
Nuclear power thermal insulation
Technical Data Sheet:
|product||Bio soluble Fibre Blankets|
|brand||Wedge CMSi 1200|
|classification temperature, °C||1200|
|Density, kg/m3||64, 96, 128|
|Chemical Analysis, % slant basis after firing|
|Calcium oxide + Magnesium oxide, CaO + MgO||29-39|
|Thermal Conductivity, W/m•K||64 Kg/M3||96 Kg/M3||128 Kg/M3|
Terms & Conditions: Unit Price: INR, Ex-Warehouse Mumbai, the GST be excess at actual rate. Payment Term:
- For regular customers with approved credit terms for credit limits and days.
- For new customers 50% Advance and balance against delivery or LC at sight.
Delivery Term: Ex-Warehouse, Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon and if a buyer fails to take delivery on agree Date or Delays the Payment, then there will be extra charges of INR 2000 / Pallet / Week. Delivery Time: Within 3 to 4 Weeks from the Date of PO and Advance Payment or LC open Date.
Minimum Order Quantity & Value: The indicate Prices are for the MOQ ( Minimum Order Quantity ). Prices for Order measure lower than MOQ will be provided individually after blessing .