What you’ll learn:
- Become a modern and confident HTML and CSS developer, no prior knowledge needed!
- Design and build a stunning real-world project for your portfolio from scratch
- Modern, semantic and accessible HTML5
- Modern CSS (previous CSS3), including flexbox and CSS Grid for layout
- Important CSS concepts such as the box model, positioning schemes, inheritance, solving selector conflicts, etc.
- A web design framework with easy-to-use rules and guidelines to design eye-catching websites
- How to plan, sketch, design, build, test, and optimize a professional website
- How to make websites work on every possible mobile device (responsive design)
- How to use common components and layout patterns for professional website design and development
- Developer skills such as reading documentation, debugging, and using professional tools
- How to find and use free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
- Practice your skills with 10+ challenges (solutions included)
Learn modern HTML5, CSS3 and web design by building a arresting web site for your portfolio ! Includes flexbox and CSS Grid *** The #1 bestselling HTML and CSS course on Udemy! *** *** Completely re-built from scratch in July 2021 (35+ hours video) *** “ Having gone through other relate courses on other platforms, I can say this course is the most practical and promptly applicable path on web design and development I have taken. ” — Bernie Pacis
Open a fresh browser yellow journalism, type in www.omnifood.dev, and take a look around. I will wait here … … Amazing, justly ? What if you knew precisely how to design and build a web site like that, completely from incision ? How amazing would that be ? well, I ‘m here to teach you HTML, CSS, and web design, all by building the stunning website that you just saw, bit-by-bit. so, after finishing this course, you will know precisely how to build a beautiful, professional, and ready-to-launch web site just like Omnifood, by following a 7-step work. And it will even look great on any computer, pad, and smartphone. But what if you want to build a completely different web site ? Well, no problem ! I designed the course course of study with precisely this finish : to enable you to design and build any website that you can think of, not just copy the course project.
So, in order to become a confident and independent developer, capable of building your own websites in the future, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of mod and semantic HTML, CSS, and build layouts in a modest separate project, which will prepare you for the chief course project ( www.omnifood.dev ). This includes modern flexbox and CSS Grid !
- How to design beautiful websites, by learning a web design framework I created equitable for this naturally. It consists of easy-to-use guidelines for design aspects like typography, colors, images, spacing, and more ( this is like a little standalone course ! ) .
- How to use well-established web site components and layout patterns in order to come up with professional-looking designs
- How to make any web site work on any mobile device, no matter the design and layout ( responsive design )
- How to use the 7 steps of building a professional web site in drill : planning, sketching, designing, build, testing, optimizing, and launching
- How to find and use absolve design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
- Important developer skills such as reading documentation, fixing code errors on your own, and using master web development tools
Does this sound like fun? Then join me and 200,000+ other developers and start building websites today! Or are you not sold so far and need to know more ? No problem, barely keep read …
 Why should you learn HTML and CSS in the first place? build up websites allows you to do fun and creative work, from anywhere in the world, and it even pays well. Web development is one of the most future-proof and highest-paying industries in the universe. And HTML and CSS is the submission point to this world ! But you already know all this, that ‘s why you want to learn HTML and CSS excessively. Well, you came to the right place ! This is the best and most complete course for starting your network development travel that you will find on Udemy. It ‘s an all-in-one package that takes you from knowing nothing about HTML and CSS, to building beautiful websites using tools and technologies that professional web developers use every single day.
 Why is this course so unique and popular? Reason #1: The course is completely project-based elementary demos are boring, and therefore you ‘re gon na learn everything by building actual projects ! In the final plan ( www.omnifood.dev ), together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive land foliate for a fictional company that I made up merely for the course.
Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code cryptography is bang-up, but it ‘s not everything ! That ‘s why we will go through the entire 7-step process of build up and launching our web site stick out. So the huge Omnifood project will teach you real-world skills to build real-world HTML and CSS websites : how to plan projects and page layouts, how to implement designs using HTML and CSS techniques, how to write clean and mastermind code, how to optimize websites for beneficial accelerate performance, and many more. On top of that, this path has a huge focus on beautiful design. In fact, this is the only naturally on the market that focuses on both coding and designing, together.
Reason #3: I’m the right teacher for you With the right guidance and a well-structured course of study, building websites can be quite easy and fun to learn. With a bunch of random tutorials and YouTube videos ? not indeed much. And that ‘s where I come in. My name is Jonas, I ‘m an feel web developer and designer, and one of Udemy ‘s top instructors. I have been teaching this bestselling course since 2015 to over 200,000 developers, always listening to feedback and understanding precisely how students actually learn. Using that feedback, I recently rebuilt this run from start and designed the ideal course curriculum for every type of student. It ‘s a unique blend of projects, thick explanations, theory lectures, and challenges. I ‘m certain you ‘re gon na love it !
 Why is this course so long? Reason #1: I take time to explain every single concept that I teach, so that you actually learn, and not fair copy code from the screen ( this is a course, not a tutorial ) Reason #2: I go into topics that early HTML and CSS courses shy away from : professional web design, component and layout patterns, some CSS theory, web site planning in hypothesis and practice, and developer skills. I believe you need all of this to be successful ! Reason #3: There is a bunch of repeat, so that you actually assimilate and practice what you learn. Practice is the single most crucial component to learn, and therefore I provide batch of opportunities for you to sharpen your skills
 Here is what’s also included in the package:
- up-to-date HD-quality video, that are slowly to search and reference ( bang-up for Udemy Business students )
- professional English captions ( not theauto-generated ones )
- Downloadable design assets + appetizer code and final code for each part
- Downloadable slides for 20+ theory videos ( not boring, I promise ! )
- access to countless free design and development resources that I curated over many years
- release hold in the class Q & A
- 10+ coding challenges to exercise your raw skills ( solutions included )
 This course is for you if…
- … you are a complete novice with no idea of how to build a web site .
- … you already know a moment of HTML and CSS from some tutorials or videos, but struggle to put together a fine-looking, complete web site .
- … you are a designer and want to expand your skills into HTML and CSS, because all your couturier friends are learning how to code ( they are smart ! ) .
basically, if you are an HTML and CSS dominate, and build the most beautiful websites in the worldly concern, then DO N’T take the course. Everyone else : you should take the course, today.
So, does all of this sound great? Then join me and 200,000+ other developers and start your web development journey today!