Data or PD Charging Adapter with Wireless Charging
User Manual DEAR CUSTOMER
Thank you for purchasing this merchandise. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions cautiously before connecting, function, or using this product. Please keep this manual of arms for future address.
This is a Type-C 5-in-1 Adapter with a radio charging function. It integrates the affair of a normal adapter and a wireless charging adapter into one, besides, its captive cable can be wrapped on the buttocks, bringing customers a great drug user experience and public toilet.
With the wireless charging affair, users can charge their devices with soap 10W office by putting devices on the surface which is designed with an anti-slip silicone pad. What ’ s more, this merchandise provides video, data, and PD charging ports to extend a unmarried Type-C port of the host to multiple ports.
It can work on all Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 server that supports DP Alt mode. When working on Thunderbolt™ 3 host, this product transmits the DP bespeak .
- Support wireless charging with max 10W power，auto-adjust to 2.5W/5W/7.5W based on the requirement of the connected device and the capacity of the power source
When PD Adapter is connected, the PC is not connected
- Support max 10W wireless charging when PD Adapter power is over or equal to 27W, support max 5W wireless charging when PD The adapter power is less than 27W
When the PC is connected, PD Adapter is not connected
- Support max 5W wireless charging when host charging capacity is over or equal to 15W, support max 2.5W wireless charging when the host charging capacity is less than 15W
When both PC and PD Adapter is connected
- Support max 10W wireless charging when PD Adapter power is over or equal to 30W, support max 5W wireless charging when PD The adapter power is less than 30W
- Support over-temperature protection, when the surface temperature surpasses threshold temperature, the wireless charging function will stop working and will not return to work automatically until the temperature reduces within the safe temperature, so as to keep the charging device from being damaged due to high temperature
• Support DP1.2 Alt mode, with bandwidth max 5.4Gbps per lane, 4 lanes 21.6Gbps
• Support HDMI max 4K/30Hz， VGA max 1920×200/60Hz
• Support to output HDMI and VGA simultaneously under SST mode (output the same picture) with max 1080P/60Hz
• Support HDCP2.2&1.4
• Compact design
• Type-C captive cable can be wrapped on the bottom of this design, offering great convenience for users
• Support Fast Role Swap of PD 3.0, the connected device will not get disconnected while plugging in and out PD Adapter
• Supports max 5Gbps data transmission for USB-A port, one USB-A supports max 1.5A downstream charging，2 USB-A share max 1.5A downstream charging
• Support over-circuit protection, over-current protection
• Type-C female supports max 100W PD Charging or 5Gbps data transmission
- Type-C female supports Dynamic Current Detection and Power Distribution which enables the distribution of power according to the actual consumption of the connected device, taking full advantage of the power supply and dynamically charging the host with more power.
Note: 3W is reserved for the merchandise when no external device is connected, more ability will be dynamically provided based on the needed power of the connected devices.
|Upstream||Type-C Male x1||Support DP1.2 Alt mode, 5.4Gpbs per lane, 4 lanes 21.6Gbps|
|Support to output HDMI VGA simultaneously under SST with ma•: 108OP/60Hz|
|Type-C Fema lex 1||
|Wireless Charging||Max 10W, auto-adjust to 7.5W/5W/2.5W base( on the requirement of the connected device –.n the capacity of power source|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Operating Temperature||or to +45t|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-10’C to +70r|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|USB-C PD Charging Port||100W(20V/5A)|
|User Manual||English Version|
To achieve the most effective radio charging effect, please keep the follow tips :
- It is suggested to keep the surrounding temperature to be around 25℃ and keep ventilation;
- Make sure that the wireless charging coil of the mobile phone is put rightly in the center of the wireless charging area;
- It is suggested not to wireless charge mobile phones when this product is fully loaded or heavily loaded. (Note: when in full loaded or heavily loaded mode, this product will be in a higher temperature than in no loaded or light loaded state, than those mobile phones (iPhone 8Plus/Samsung Note 9, etc)which are seen sensitive to high-temperature sensitive may automatically reduce charging power, resulting in a slower charging speed)
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the follow items are contained in the transport carton :
- Main unit x1
- User Manual x1
RF EXPOSURE STATEMENT
This equipment complies with the FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimal outdistance of 2 0cm between the radiator and any part of your soundbox.
This equipment meets the exemption from the Nerve Stimulation Exposure Limits in section 6.5 of SPR-002. It should be installed and operated with a minimal distance of 20cm between the radiator and any part of your body.
This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules. operation is subject to the following two conditions :
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for conformity could void the drug user ’ s assurance to operate the equipment .
This device contains license-exempt transmitter ( s ) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada ’ s license-exempt RSS ( mho ). operation is subject to the following two conditions :
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Read more: Baijiu – Wikipedia
Documents / Resources