- Are you driving a process to achieve your goal with the group you are leading or advising?
- Do you believe in the need of participation of all – including that odd voice?
- Are you looking for a way to harness the energy arising from conflict and turn it into fuel for productive group processes?
then this CoResolve train is made for you !
BASIC TRAINING – 2 DAY PROGRAM
The 2-day plan consists of :
- 12 hours training – The training comprises of 5 learning modules and is based on the Lewis Method of Deep Democracy. It covers background, theoretical understanding, diagnostics, detailed steps and experiential learning.
- 4 hours follow up – The follow up enables participants to practice and refresh the tools during the session and provide a platform where people can address and discuss issues subsequent to the initial training.
The modules provide you with the cognition and skills to :
- Deal with resistance
- Make collaborative decisions
- Understand relationships and group dynamics
- Resolve tension.
In addition, the basic train module of the CoResolve Participative Leadership Program offers a custom-designed web-based platform supporting this platform. The platform allows participants access to the learning material, exercises, discussion groups and the ability to connect to other participants internationally .
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Leadership is a broad word and can be applied in different context. In the CoResolve Participative Leadership Program, a leader is identified as anyone driving a process to achieve an objective. Whether you are an executive, processional, coach, teacher, adviser, community actor or a student leading a undertaking or driving a process, you gain from this program.
Read more: Baijiu – Wikipedia
Most leaders are employed to drive scheme and derive results and should be spending 90 % of their clock time on these outputs. In reality, however, most leaders spend their time trying to resolve people issues and dynamics. normally these issues are neither intellectual nor logical. furthermore, they don ’ triiodothyronine react well to logical think processes and resolution tools. When leaders apply these coherent tools the issues are more likely to bicycle repeatedly, wasting valuable time .
The CoResolve Participative Leadership Program specifically focuses on this area. Participants are teach process drive theoretical principles and tools which equip participants to deal with the irrational number human component in occupation. The program is experiential, enabling participants to gain assurance by applying the tools through practice.
The course provides you with the cognition and skill to :
1. MAKE COLLABORATIVE DECISIONS
- Facilitate rich conversations which unleash engagement and spontaneity, creativity and excitement
- Harness the dynamic power and collective intelligence of the group by enabling even the quietest of participants to find their voice and express their views
- Create safety, in large and small groups, that allows difficult conversations to take place
- Search for the wisdom of the minority in groups and improve majority decision-making by incorporating the minority’s wisdom
2. UNDERSTAND RELATIONSHIPS AND GROUP DYNAMICS
- Read the dynamics of a group, recognize early signs of resistance and emerging conflict and act in a timely manner to reduce tension
- Understand the obstacles to good communication and build foundations for shared understanding
- Begin and end meetings with a powerful way to connect the group and be aware of what is happening in the room
3. RESOLVE TENSION
- Resolve differences of opinion
- Recognize underlying tensions that block group progress
- Diagnose shifts in group dynamics as they become polarized and rigid and select appropriate facilitation tools to use in such situations.
- Resolve differences of opinions, arguments and conflicts. Instead of allowing anger and blaming to continue, recognize and unleash the creative potential that lies within every conflict
- Understand and learn how to use tension as an opportunity to enhance learning, leadership development and interpersonal relationships
This train is besides available in Eastern Africa. The study load is 16 hours .
- For questions, contact Lisette Gast
- To register, send an email to email@example.com.