This table is desirable for practice in the FIRST LEGO League Robot Game .
This table was designed in collaboration with Jay Kinzie .
The AndyMark Table meets all of the core design requirements of an Official table to be used in the FIRST LEGO League Challenge plan.
Reading: Robot Competition Table
- Safe for adults and students to compete and practice
- Robust enough for students and small robots to interact with surfaces without damage
- Sizing matches current FIRST LEGO League Challenge table specifications and plywood design
- Provides a flat surface for robots to drive on
- Provides a uniform wall profile for robots to interact with that matches current FLL Challenge specifications
- Works well as a single table for practice and also side-by-side for tournaments
In summation to the core plan requirements, the AndyMark Table has extra features that have been developed through listening to input from the robotics residential district that makes this a great improvement over the plywood DIY tables .
- Quickly disassembles into three sections for easy storage at home, in a classroom, or between tournaments
- Sections fit into small vehicles for transportation
- Sections are able to be carried by one adult or two students (each section weighs about 22lb)
- Critical parts stay together after initial assembly to ensure a consistent playing surface
- One Phillips head screwdriver (four screws) needed to reassemble sections for use
- The bolted design allows for walls to be adjusted to ensure they are always in the correct location
Bulk Quantity Discounts:
Order more, and pay less! Discounts show up in your cart.
Price breaks for painted tables:
- 4-6 tables $249 each.
- 7-9 tables $239 each.
- 10 or more tables $229 each.
Price breaks for non painted tables:
- 4-6 tables $219 each.
- 7-9 tables $209 each.
- 10 or more tables $199 each.
For Tournament Play:
- Designed for use on a standard 8ft banquet table
- Integrated latches securely hold two tables together in all directions
- Matte black surface option is also available
- Extruded black ABS (plastic) sidewalls
- Robust and lightweight
- Maintains color when scratched or dented
- Lightweight MDF playing surface
- Rigid and flat
- Smooth surface
- Can be painted with matte black paint for tournament use.
- Utilizes common easy-to-find hardware
- CNC manufactured at AndyMark HQ in Indiana, USA
- Premium painted version
- Only the West section is painted. The two other sections are not painted.
- Black latex paint is used
- Two coats of paint are applied by means of a 1/4″ nap roller
order more, and pay less ! Discounts show up in your cart.Price breaks for paint tables : Price breaks for not painted tables :
Read more: Activated Alumina Powder | Carbon Chemistry
AndyMark, Inc. warrants its products to be free of defects in material and craft, provided any issues are reported in write or the product is returned within 30 days after the go steady of receipt. This guarantee does not cover wrong or defects caused by or resulting from repairs, service, or alterations to the merchandise or any of its parts, or price or defects caused by negligence, accident, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal use, or alimony of this product or its parts .
When not in use, AndyMark recommends that the Robot Competition Table be stored flat in a cool, dry, area. Tables that are improperly stored, exposed to water, or stored in areas with high fluctuations in temperature or humidity may warp over fourth dimension and will not be covered under AndyMark ‘s guarantee.
The perimeter attachment method acting allows for the circumference to be loosened, and readjusted to accommodate any natural warpage in the MDF due to changes in humble changes temperature and humidity .
The AndyMark Robot Competition Table is shipped disassembled in a 51 ” x34 ” x4 ” box, typically via FedEx grind. For majority orders and options for shipping alternatives please contact us directly for a ship quotation mark .
not formally endorsed by FIRST or the LEGO Group. FIRST ® is a brand of For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology ( FIRST ). LEGO® is a register brand of the LEGO Group. FIRST ® LEGO® League is a jointly held trademark of FIRST and the LEGO Group.