- AI Auto Measure-Spectrum Recognition: By semi-automatically detecting the appropriate spectral Doppler imaging measurement, this feature allows the system to accelerate the path from scanning to measurement while maintaining 98-percent accuracy and 100-percent reproducibility.
- AI Auto Measure-2D: This feature detects relevant image points that can reveal key left ventricle measurements. The 100-percent reproducibility performance is comparable to human users.
- AI-based View Recognition: With 99-percent accuracy and 100-percent reproducibility, this feature can automatically detect which standard 2D scan plan has been acquired and can store the label in the imaging file. GE’s auto AFI package uses this data to automatically select views that can be used for strain analysis, streamlining workflow, and increasing efficiency.
Using this system has already resulted in time-savings for one organization drug user, the party said.
“ We use artificial intelligence Auto Measure-2D, AI Auto Measure-Spectrum Recognition, and Auto AFI together with Auto EF. We besides use scan Assist Pro, 4D biplane and 4D triplane, ” said Rebecca Perry, Ph.D., cardiac sonography program pour coordinator at the University of South Australia. “ All of this in combination has saved us 7-to-10 minutes per scan, which is antic, so we actually do have more time to spend with the patient. ” additionally, said Dagfinn Saetre, general coach of cardiovascular sonography at GE, the Vivid Ultra Edition besides offers new image quality, advance visual image, and seafaring capabilities :
- HD Color: To enhance 3D perception, this feature presents anatomy and jet via shadowing, reflections, and transparency.
- Flexilight: Providers can capture photorealistic images that improve how they see moving structures, as well as their depth perception of tissues.
- 4D TTE Pediatric probe (6VDc): This product characteristic offers high-quality 2D and 4D imaging for pediatric patients ranging from newborns to teen-agers.
“ With the Vivid Ultra Editions, we offer artificial intelligence capabilities that hlep address healthcare providers ’ to key challenges in echo exams – how time consuming the examination is and the degree of variability that exists in the quantitative results, ” Saetre said. “ This box supports our vision of where we need to go with cardiovascular sonography : tools to support less unevenness and improved productivity. ”