Self-Care Sunday Blog Posts
Reading: How To Reclaim Your Energy
How To Reclaim Your Energy
With the collective anxiety of the populace in a ceaseless state of hyperarousal, our energy is being expended in ways that are draining to our soul and emotional state. Humans were not designed to doom scroll the newsworthiness all day, have instantaneous access to disturbing images and video or to spend most of the day in front of a screen .
Practicing spiritual hygiene is always a good estimate, but it becomes specially critical during unstable and nerve-racking times. Energy recovery is an accessible means to keep the aglow sphere light up and vibrant, which in turn feeds and strengthens the mind and physical body .
How to Call Your Energy Back:
1. Before going to bed, find a comfortable seat stead. Extend the pennant of the head towards the flip, lengthen through the english body and allow the sitz bones to anchor into the floor, the bed or a president, cultivating a sense of stability through the lower body and expansion through the upper berth body. Hands can rest organically anywhere they ‘re comfortable – palm up on thighs cultivates receptive energy while palms down cultivates a more anchor energy. You can touch index finger to thumb for Gyana mudra ( creativity and cognition ) or find prayer hands at heart center, whatever feels properly for you .
2. Take three cryptic cleansing breaths, inhaling through the scent to a count of four or five and exhaling through the mouth for a count of four or five .
3. Reflect on your sidereal day and call to mind any conversations, experiences or altercations that are weighing on your heart – possibly you did n’t speak your accuracy when you truly wanted to, possibly you were a act harsh in tone or wish you would have been more assertive and solid. possibly you ‘ve attached judgment to a person because their beliefs differ from yours and this isn’t sitting correct with you or possibly you did speak your take care but ended up losing a friendship as a resultant role. Bring up anything that happened during the day that ‘s silent unsettled in your soul or that ‘s causing stress and latent hostility in your body .
4. Create your own forcefield of Luminous Energy above your head – this looks different for everyone and can even vary day to day based on your temper. Some of my favorite visualizations for this exercise include :
– a violet lotus flower
– a rainbow waterfall
– a beautiful velvet rose ( the color changes based on my mood, make it any coloring material you want ! )
– a aglitter, fun disco ball
– a protective changeable ripple
– an apothecary-style methamphetamine jar of beloved
– a beaming sunday
– a solid magnet
( use this opportunity to tune into your creativity ! )
5. When you ‘ve selected the item to envision above your head, mentally write your name on it .
6. Reflect on the scenes and exchanges that are bothering you and let the department of energy of them dissipate from your body like sand. energetically call spinal column all of the soul pieces you ‘ve left behind, concentrating this energy in the aim above your head. Speak out brassy or to yourself “ I now call back any disconnected energy that I ‘ve left behind. Please retort to me cleanse and charged for the highest good of all involved. ”
7. I like to pray during this clock but if that does n’t resonate with you, you can speak a mantra, hum, recite a poem, do breathwork or good be hush. I besides find it helpful to envision how I would like the feel or conversation to go in the future .
8. now visualize this strong newfangled department of energy pouring from the object into the peak of your capitulum ( where the soft descry is on an baby ), then imagine it overflowing towards the shoulders, spreading across the chest, down the arms and fingertips, through the abdomen, hips and pelvis then making its way down the leg, ankles, calves, feet and toes, the moisten of energy wrapping you in a nourish cocoon. intuitively leave each cell in your body enough time to soak up this scend of energy and intensity .
9. When you feel complete, take three deep cleansing breaths, using the inhale to sweep into the deepest parts of the belly and exhaling fully through the mouth. Thank your object for its aid and let it disappear into the quintessence .
10. then stretch your arms up like a sun or rainbow, clearing any residual tension that you may be holding onto. Do this a few times to feel expansion through your upper body and heart distance.
Read more: Staff and Board | Amazon Watch
You can repeat this exercise every night, after an intense exchange or anytime as needed .
Which object would you choose to place over your head nowadays ?