Comparison to the Original Kronen
The Kronen Prime has a few of buffs when compared to the original Kronen in different areas. These stats would be :
- Higher Base Damage at 212.0 Vs. 130.0
- Higher critical chance at 22 % Vs. 10 %
- Higher critical Multiplier at 2.0x Vs. 1.5x
- Higher Status Chance at 34 % Vs. 20 %
- Higher Attack Speed at 1.17 Vs. 1.08
Advantages Vs. Disadvantages
- gamey Critical Chance at 22 %
- very high Status Chance 34 %
- very Fast Attack Speed at 1.17
- While Equipped the weapon grants a 10 % boost to Bullet Jump Velocity
- Low Impact and Puncture Damage at 21.2 / 10% Each
Corpus: Total Damage – 870.8 | Average Hit – 43,714.9 | Sustained DPS – 89,251.3 | Tested up to Level 145 at Max Stacks
The component for the [ Kronen Prime ] against the Corpus will be Toxin. Toxin deals 50 % base damage per second over 6 seconds and stacks indefinitely with each case having its own timer. The Build ‘s Flex Slot is [ Gladiator Might ] and well, works amazing. basically these Bladed Tonfa can well [ Shred ] the Corpus away with High Toxin wrong and Procs. Slash fair helps the march go by a little fast, except when introducing armored enemies, such as the Bursa. Slash procs serve by bypassing the armor and hitting them directly. Corrupted & Grineer: Total Damage – 565.2 | Average Hit – 22,503.1 | Sustained DPS – 45,943.8 | Tested astir to Level 145 at Max Stacks
The chemical element for the [ Kronen Prime ] against the Corrupted and Grineer will be Slash. Slash ‘s condition effect is Bleed and after 1 second gear it deals 35 % of the base price per second for 6 seconds, which bypasses armor. The Build ‘s Flex Slot is [ Gladiator Might ] and works bang-up. even though the Critical Multiplier is at Average horizontal surface, the run procs can easily kill off high level enemies in equitable a pair ticks. This works better than a Viral/Slash build due to not inevitably needing Viral Procs to do frightful amounts damage.
( note : [ Carnis Mandible ] is on this build up, due to that I could n’t find anything else to fit here that would improve the weapons damage, as everything else would affect it negatively. ) Infested: Total Damage – 752.6 | Average Hit – 37,781.6 | Sustained DPS – 77,137.4 | Tested up to Level 145 at Max Stacks
The element for the [ Kronen Prime ] against the Infested will be Viral. Viral amplifies health damage by 100 % for 6 seconds and stacks up to 10 times for a total of 325 %. The Build ‘s Flex Slot is [ Gladiator Might ] and well is great. Corrosive or Gas are normally my adam to elements against the Infested, but it chiefly depends on how it performs. In this lawsuit, Viral ends up completely eradicating the infested. This is chiefly due to the normal amplification of damage and not by the amplification of Slash procs. Non-Stacking:
- Corpus: Total Damage – 1,825.9 | Average Hit – 30,404.8 | Sustained DPS – 62,076.5 | Tested up to Level 145 at Max Stacks
- Corrupted, Grineer, and Infested: Total Damage – 1,236.0 | Average Hit – 23,349.9 | Sustained DPS – 47,672.6 | Tested up to Level 145 at Max Stacks
The Elements for the Kronen Prime with the Non-Stacking build will follow Toxin for Corpus, and Viral for Corrupted, Grineer, and Infested. The 2 Non-Stacking Build ‘s Flex Slot is [ Gladiator Might ]. This build is for people who want to use the weapon for priming [ Condition Overload ] or those who do n’t like stacking for increased critical probability or Damage. note this physique is chiefly for those reasons I have listed and that this weapon does perform well against eminent level enemies of all factions, precisely a morsel slower is all .
Recommended Alternative Mods
- Non Smite Builds – If one does n’t like to use Faction mods in their builds then one can adjust their builds to placid do well into late game. For Corpus one would replace [ Primed Smite Corpus ] with [ Virulent Scourge ] and [ Weeping Wounds ] with [ Sacrificial Steel ]. For Corrupted & Grineer one would replace Primed Smite Grineer or Corrupted with Viscous Frost and Weeping Wounds with Fever Strike .
- Smite Mods – In place of their Primed Counterparts if you do n’t have them .
- Fever Strike – In position of Primed Fever Strike if you do n’t have it .
- Primed Reach – In invest of Gladiator Might if you would like more Range to build stacks faster or to cover more grind .
- Amalgam Organ Shatter – In place of Organ Shatter if you use heavy Attacks and are okay with losing 5 % critical damage.
- Gladiator Rush – In place of Gladiator Might for helping with Combo Duration If you do n’t have Naroman stress or ca n’t handle the jazz band chain duration .
- Drifting Contact – In target of Gladiator Might for helping with Combo Duration If you do n’t have Naroman concentrate or ca n’t handle the jazz band chain duration .
- Quickening – In place of [ Gladiator Might ] or Berserker for helping with increase Combo Count Chance along with a slenderly faster Attack Speed .
Synergy with Kronen Prime
There are respective ways to enhance Critical Stats and Damage for this weapon : Damage:
- Rhino’s Roar adds bonus damage .
- Valkyr’s Warcry bolsters attack accelerate, in turn increasing DPS .
- [ Nova ]’s Molecular Prime makes all sources of damage increase by 100 % against prime enemies, on top of that they will detonate upon death dealing savage damage .
- Mirage’s Eclipse assorted with her Hall of Mirrors adds a massive price bonus during the day or in light .
- Saryn’s Toxic Lash mix with her Spores abilities .
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage in Day Form makes targets more vulnerable to Damage .
- Volt’s Speed bolsters Attack Speed, in turn increasing DPS .
- Harrow’s Covenant can add up to 50 % critical Chance and 200 % on headshots .
- Adarza Kavat with Cat’s Eye can give a 60 % critical Chance boost .
- Smeeta Kavat with Charm can give a 200 % Crit Chance .
- Arcane Fury – On Critical Hit, 60 % chance for 180 % Melee Damage to Melee Weapons for 18 seconds .
- Arcane Blade Charger – On Primary Weapon Kill, 30 % find for 300 % Melee Damage for 12 seconds .
- Arcane Strike – On Hit, 15 % prospect for 60 % Attack Speed to Melee Weapons for 18 seconds .
When you get your hands on a Riven for this weapon the Flex Slot to replace will be [ Gladiator Might ] and will only require 1 more Forma. In order to maximize Damage output with Kronen Prime, one will need to get lucky and get some decent stats. These ideal stats would be :
- Higher Average Damage – For Higher average damage the stats would be ; Melee Damage, Critical Damage, Critical Chance, and Negative Finisher Damage or Negative Heavy Attack Efficiency if you do n’t like using Heavy Attacks .
- Higher Sustained DPS – For Higher hold DPS the stats would be ; Melee Damage, Critical Damage, Attack Speed, and Negative Finisher Damage or Negative Heavy Attack Efficiency if you do n’t like using Heavy Attacks.
If you guys enjoyed and liked the build make sure to give it a ⭐ to help out ! To help out even more, why not check out my channel where I not only make guides and builds, but besides current games, make Playthroughs, and more ! link for my Channel 🠖 hypertext transfer protocol : //www.youtube.com/c/UltimoFive See you guys on the adjacent lead !