Lifeloc FC10 Plus
Lifeloc designed and manufactures the Lifeloc FC10 Plus breathalyzer in the USA. Lifeloc breathalysers are now AS3547 certified .
Lifeloc FC10 Plus is a premium fuel cell breath alcohol tester that provides accurate and reliable measurement of Breath Alcohol Content ( BAC ) for those concerned about alcohol drunkenness in themselves or others.
Reading: Lifeloc FC10 Plus Breathalyser
popular testing uses include workplace and personal quiz for dependable and accurate results .
Lifeloc FC10 Plus uses entire sized platinum fuel cell technology that powers this globally accepted law enforcement equipment. Lifeloc breathalysers are used in over 35 countries and by many law enforcement agencies, for very adept reason – they are exceptionally dependable and accurate !
This unit is recommended for law enforcement and healthcare applications.
Read more: Baijiu – Wikipedia
Key Product Features:
- Alcohol Specific. Lifeloc FC10 Plus is always and only alcohol specific. Common semiconductor devices can give positive readings even when no alcohol is present.
- BAC Management. Lifeloc FC10 Plus displays Breath Flow & Alcohol Curve charts so that you can visually confirm whether Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) is rising or falling.
- Reliable. The combination of long working life, BAC management, alcohol specificity and high accuracy adds up to a device that can be trusted to perform.
- Accurate. Lifeloc FC10 Plus uses the same fuel cell technology that Lifeloc put into their law enforcement breathalysers.
- Easy to Use. Prompts you with easy to understand icons on a high resolution screen – making it easy and fast to get BAC readings.
- Electrochemical fuel cell.
- Convenient menu.
- Ease of Use in the Field. With just two extra large buttons, the Lifeloc FC10 Plus easily allows the operator to:
- Capture breath samples
- Recall previous tests in seconds.
- Operate the Lifeloc FC10 Plus whilst wearing gloves.
- Visual & audible cues assist the operator to know exactly where they are during the sampling process.
- Menu driven customisable software easily guides users through the testing process.
- Last 100 tests recall.
- Audible prompts to ensure proper test taking.
- Breath pressure sensor – Test won’t activate until subject begins blowing, providing additional security against an uncooperative subject.
- The Lifeloc FC10 Plus uses a platinum electrochemical sensor (fuel cell) – the standard in police issued breath testers.
- The long term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year.*
* All hint alcohol testing devices require periodic sustenance and calibration to ensure proper working arrange. industry best exercise is every 6 months for workplace testing.