The Giotto is the perfect option if you ‘re looking for an authentic pizza oven that is made from furnace lining cement, compendious and a quality finish and unprecedented cook performance .
The pizza oven from Polito is a unplayful oven that delivers first estrus up and thermal performance. It ‘s Aussie made, from an authentic italian lineage in pizza ovens .
The Giotto can be installed either indoors or outdoors, is portable ( 148kg ) and weatherproof.
Reading: Polito Giotto Wood Fire Pizza Oven
The Pizza Oven Store has partnered with Polito Wood Fire Ovens to stock the Polito Giotto ovens then that we can have your oven in broth nowadays and deliver fast to your home .
Stock Situation: CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS! Please call us for lead time 1300 760 753. Stocks will come from our Melbourne Warehouse (Keysborough).
The Pizza Oven That Was Featured And Won The Block Backyard Episode
In 2020 the Polito Giotto pizza oven became the star of The Block and the judges could n’t stop frothing about it. We can see why the Giotto steals the express in the backyard .
Watch the video recording of the judges losing it over the oven below !
Why The Polito Giotto is The Pizza Oven Store’s favourite home oven?
- The inner shell Is made from high-quality refractory cement .
- The Giotto heats up faster than more traditional ovens. Think 45 minutes to 400 degrees Celcius – not the 2-3 hours that sand cement rendered and brick ovens take .
- You do n’t need to break your back building a pizza oven ! The Polito Giotto oven comes assembled. alone the flue pipe needs attaching and on the Hex stand option, the base requires building. note that you ’ ll need 3-4 people to lift the oven safely into place. Or ask about our Sydney white-glove military service .
- available in a kind of beautiful colours to suit your own adjust. Make a feature with a bold tinge or camouflage with a matching discolor.
- Will hold heat for hours and hours allowing easy pizza fudge and first gear inflame cooking. delectable roasts and fragrant bread .
- Relax, stand back and enjoy the fast heat-ups, effective wood use and then slowly temperature control – lecture to your guests with a drink in hand not worrying about the temperature of the oven .
- You can cook boodle, pasta, roasts, pizza, veggies, seafood, meats and of course pizza !
- No alimony worries with a crack and rustproof beat .
- For use outdoor, indoor/outdoor or even indoor – flue pipe kits available for indoor use – speak to us !
- Moving house someday ? Take your Giotto with you with it ‘s movable, lightweight ( relatively ) design .
- Big enough to easily and stylishly entertain your friends and family.
- Cooks pizzas, meats, veggies and bread like a demon.
- It’s pre-made and ‘Done For You’. All you gotta do is make the dough!
- A Pizza Oven That’s Aussie Made with Italian heritage.
- High-quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Australian made!
- The Polito Giotto looks bloody fantastic.
- Lightweight (148kg)
- Portable (ideal for outdoor use and indoor if a flue system installed)
- Weather and waterproof, compact
- Durable, crack-resistant, rust-proof
- Self-cleaning, and Available in a variety of colours; Black, Champagne, Copper, Charcoal and Shimmering Rose.
- Giotto Pizza Oven
- Optional stand, choose from Hexagonal floor stand (black) or Bench stand (colour matched)
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Door (awesome for roasting and baking bread)
- 450mm high flue with cowl
- Operations manual
- Optional Wheels available – additional $250.
No Stand Option
The no stand option is arrant if you want to put the oven onto a non-combustible benchtop. It is recommended that the oven is placed with a 20-30mm vent gap ( metallic wedges or similar – Bunnings has these ). If you have a Ceasarstone or early man-made quartz glass sum benchtop the Polito Giotto with bench stand is perfect for you. The workbench stand adds sufficient altitude away from your bench to avoid wrong .
Most benchtop heights in kitchens/outdoor kitchens generally are about 900mm. Placing the pizza oven at this height is not actually ideal as the cook floor acme is moo. A low cooking floor stature will require a bit more bending down to look inside the oven .
A comfortable cooking deck oven height for a pizza oven that provides good ergonomics is 1050-1100mm. The Giotto has 75mm beneath the oven fudge floor, so a beneficial option, if you are building an outdoor kitchen, is to raise your workbench in the in pizza oven area to 1000-1050mm.
Bench Stand Option
The bench stand option for the Giotto solves the cook floor altitude and issues with surfaces such as Caesarstone and both allow you to put your oven on a Ceasarstone benchtop and besides adds 150mm stature to the bottom of the pizza oven .
The Benchstand is color matched to the oven and looks fantastic. The rack is riveted to the oven and non-removable .
Hex Stand Option
If you would like ultimate flexibility, the Hex Stand choice is perfect. The stand comes disassembled and for any competent DIY’er is easy to put in concert .
Add wheels to the Hex stand option for lend portability .
- Oven External D 970mm dia. (Check your access widths, doors, gates etc)
- Oven Internal D 780mm dia.
- Oven External H 500mm
- Oven Wall W 95mm
- Oven Floor Thickness 80mm
- Oven Flue Connection 200mm dia.
- Mouth Opening H170mm X W550mm
- Second Opening (internal door width) W480mm
- Stand Height: 1060mm
The Pizza Oven Store also offers a Sydney Metro White-Glove* Installation available – Call us on
1300 760 753
* White-Glove Installation Service ? Click here
Handbooks, Manuals & Technical Information
frequently Asked Questions : CLICK HERE
Handbook, manual of arms & Instructions : CLICK HERE
Elevation Specifications : CLICK HERE
Bench Stand Elevations : CLICK HERE