Position Summary: Co-host will support jumper cable On-air Host in developing and producing a successful daily dawn show on The Highway that incorporates music, pop culture, listener issues, and life style appropriate contented. Partners with co-host, Sr. Director of Country Music Programming, and Program Director to create engage content, increase listenership and enhance subscriber atonement. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Host dynamic, entertaining, music and lifestyle oriented national on-air radio show from Nashville.
- Be prepared and knowledgeable on music, lifestyle, pop culture, issues, and news, reviewing various sources including social media, websites, magazines, apps, message boards daily.
- Conduct superior studio and telephone interviews.
- Promote the show, the channel, and the company positively on and off the air to maximize the growth of subscribers and listeners.
- Meet with Sr. Director and Highway programming team on a daily/regular basis to review on-air performance and establish and re-establish on-going goals and memorable programming, as well as retire programming that does not seem favorable for the show and the channel.
- Represent the company often as a talent on occasional remote broadcasts and outside events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum 3+ years in a major radio market or related hosting experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
Read more: SRM and the planned migrations…..
- Able to communicate in a clear concise manner.
- Must have strong creative writing skills; ability to recognize stories with potential and develop them into compelling broadcast entertainment.
- Strong social networking skills.
- Significant interest in current events and pop culture, as related to assigned channels/programs.
- Ability to execute ideas.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists, and high-profile individuals; must have strong guest interviewing skills.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Read more: Medical Website Hosting | RemedyConnect
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Thorough knowledge of Google Suite software (google docs especially).
- Adobe Audition or other DAW/Audio editing software.
More details about our company benefits can be found here ! Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.