Display your Amazon reviews for free with our responsive widgets in 2 minutes.
The plugin displays your Amazon reviews in amazing predesigned widgets. You can simply create and display your own widgets, and filter your reviews to build customers’ trust and increase SEO.
The Amazon Reviews WordPress Widget plugin is for showing off your best Amazon customer reviews on your website with a variety of customizable widgets.
While it may seem just like a visually appealing way to spruce up your website, including a widget with Amazon reviews can be much more than that.
Well, by showing off your top Amazon reviews through a stylized widget that you’ve personalized to your brand’s image, you can develop social proof for your business. Social proof is one of those key concepts in business that can help your sales soar and interest in your goods skyrocket.
Why are Amazon reviews so important?
Social proof is simply what you get when you have plenty of positive feedback and reviews about your business. It’s what convinces potential new customers who are on the fence about choosing your business to go with you over the competition. After all, all new customers want to know is what previous customers have to say about interacting with the business.
Real people want to hear from real people, and it’s not because customers perceive all business owners as evil, but because customers who’ve had experience with the business can be trusted more easily.
Amazon reviews can be critical for the growth of your business given that it’s one of the largest online retailers on the market.
If you don’t have a lot of reviews yet, you’ll need to start collecting some. All you need to do is create a link customers can use to leave a review on Amazon, and then attach it in your email and social media interactions with your existing customer base.
Free plugin features
- Free usage
- Display up to 10 Amazon reviews* 40+ Widget layouts
- 25+ Pre-designed widget styles
- 1 Review widget
- Review filtering
- Language support
- Shortcode integration
- Keep all reviews in a WordPress database
- SEO boost
- Dark website support
- Use in any page builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, Page Origin, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, Divi, Classic, …
- Zero loading time
- Use of assets stored in CDN
- Linux & Windows (XAMPP, WAMP,…) compatible
Get more features with our professional review software
Create a free account for more features!
- Display all reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, Amazon, Tripadvisor, Booking.com, AirBnb, Hotels.com, …
- Display reviews from different platforms in a widget
- Customizable design
- Unlimited number of widgets
- Management of multiple businesses
- Option to hide a review or mark as spam
- Professional review tagging system
- Widgets are updated when you receive a new review
- Widget link modification
- Edit review order
- Review shortening
- Automated review invitation system
- Review widgets for your email signatures
- Generate amazing images from your reviews to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Detailed statistics
- Priority support
- AMP support
Create a free account for more features!
Additional free review plugins
Why not display your other ratings, too? Check out our other free review plugins:
If your company does business globally, it’s in your interest to cater to various languages.
Our Widgets for Amazon Reviews supports the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Welsh
If you have any issues at all setting up the Amazon reviews WordPress Plugin for your business, you can contact our customer support team in various ways.
We offer 24/7 email support in English.
We recommend the following order when searching for answers:
1. Plugin FAQ here at the bottom – if you don’t already know why it’s worth displaying Amazon reviews
2. You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
3. Trustindex FAQ
4. Check topics or ask a new question here: Support Forum
5. If you still can’t find the answer, feel free to email us: email@example.com
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links: