- Version 4.3.1
Installing Wp Corporate Theme (Administration Panel)
- Get a copy of Wp Corporate Theme
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.
- Click on Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
- Click on Upload Theme button at the top and browse the downloaded zip file in your computer.
- Click on Install button and then Activate the theme.
Installing Wp Corporate Theme (Cpanel / FTP)
- Get a copy of Wp Corporate Theme
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the unzipped file into /wp-content/themes/
- Now, activate the theme by going to Appearance -> Themes in the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the Wp Corporate and Click on “Theme Option” in the Appearance Menu in the Dashboard.
- Backup your existing theme folder
- Copy the files inside “Wp Corporate” folder from the zip file of the latest version of Wp Corporate Theme.
- Enter the theme’s admin panel and save your options.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.Go to Appearance > About WP Corporate.
- Click on “Import Demo “
- Install Instant Demo Importer Plugin and activate it.
- Click on “Install Demo”.
This theme provides a ‘Homepage’ template for your home page. Please follow these steps to configure your Home Page with ‘Home Page’ templates.
- Go to dashboard>Pages>Add new .
- Create a page (‘ For your Home Page’).
- Enter the title ( eg. ‘Home Page’ ) add and assign the pages with home pages template .
- Click on’ Publish’ button .
Now Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading .
Set ‘Front page displays’ option to display ‘A static page’ .
Default And Basic Setting
You can select the Title And Site Icon for your site
- Choose your site logo .
- Enter your Site Title and Tagline
- Choose Site Icon or Favicon for your site.
- Choose Background Color –“Background Color” refers to the whole site background color.
- Choose Background Image for your website.
Static Front Page
- Choose between “Your Latest Post” and “A Static Page” to show as frontpage. (Note: you must create the Page first. From Admin > Page > Add New)
Web Layout Setting
Choose web layout for your Site. This setting will be applied for your Whole site.
CLICK ON “Save & Publish” TO SAVE “DEFAULT SETTINGS”.
Reorder Slider and Menu up and down to show them on homepage respectively.
- Drag and drop to reorder header items.
Create a Post ‘Category’ for Slider then select respective Category.
- Select the category to show in slider.
- You can add Readmore link here.
- Select yes to show titles and description over a slider.
- If you want pagination on Slider then Enable Slider Pager else Disable Slider Pager.
- If you Enable ‘Slider Control’ then ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ Slider text Will Appear on Slider Images.
- If you Enable ‘Auto Transition’ then the auto transition will appear on Slider images.
- Choose Transition Type( Fade, Back Slide , Go down Slide , Fade UP )
- Enter text to HTML for a call to action.
Header search Setting
- Enable/Disable Search button.
(If you want to enable search button in Header then Enable else Disable .)
- Enter Search Placeholder.
- Enter Search Button Text.
- Choose the layout that you want(Left , Center , Right) .
(Left->If you choose left button then your logo will Appears on left of Slider , Center-> If you Choose Center then your logo will Appears on Center of the Slider , Right-> If you choose right button then logo will appear on Right of the Slider.)
Header Social Link
CLICK ON “Save & Publish” TO SAVE “HEADER SETTINGS”.
Home Page Settings
- Enable/Disable Main Slider
(If you want to show slider in Homepage then Enable Else Disable ) .
- Enable/Disable Feature Section.
(If you need , Enable Feature Section then it will appear just below the Home Page Slider Else Disable) .
- Enable/Disable Feature page.
( If you Enable Feature Page then it will appear just below the Home Page Slider Else Disable) .
- Select Page
(Select page to show in featured Page in left side of Featured Section) .
- Enable/Disable Feature Post.
(If you Enable Feature Post then it will appear on section ).
- Select the category that you want to show on Featured section.
- Enable/Disable Counter section on Homepage
- Select section title
- Select section subtitle
- Enable/Disable skill section.
- Select section title.
- select section subtitle.
- Add description for the skill section.
- Enable/Disable ‘Testimonial Section’ .
(If you Enable ‘Testimonial Section’ then it will appear just below Skill section) .
- Add appropriate Section Title.
- Add appropriate subsection Title.
- Add description for the testimonial section.
- Select Categories to Show in Testimonial Section.
(Create a Post ‘Category’ for Testimonial then select respective Category. )
- Enable/Disable Client Section on Homepage.
(If you Enable the’ Client Section ‘ then it will appear just below the ‘Testimonial Section’ ) .
- Select Title.
- Select Description.
- select Category to show in client Section.
(Create a Post ‘Category’ for Client Section then select respective Category. )
- Enable/Disable Blog section
(If you Enable the ‘Blog Section’ then it will appear just below the ‘Client Section’) .
- Blog section Title .
- Blog Sectio sub-title.
- Select the category of posts to show in this section.
(Create a Post ‘Category’ for Blog Section then select respective Category) .
Call To Action Section
- Enable/Disable CTA section
(If you Enable ‘Call to Action Section’ then it will appear just below the ‘Blog Section ‘)
- Enter Title and Content for the CTA section
- Enter Button Text
- Enter Button
Inner Page Settings
Blog Page Setting
- Enable/Disable header Slider
(If you Enable the Header Slider Option then Slider(images) will appear on Blog Page Else Disable) .
- Choose layout for blog page
- Choose blog post layout.
Portfolio Page Settings
- Enable/Disable Portfolio Slider Section.
(If you Enable the Portfolio Slider Section then it will appear on Portfolio Page Else Disable )
- Choose Category to show post in portfolio Page.
(Create a Post ‘Category’ for ‘ Portfolio Page ‘ then select respective Category. )
Team page setting
- Enable/Disable Slider on Team Page.
(If you Enable the Team Page Slider Option then it will appear on Team Page Else Disable) .
- Choose the category to show in team page.
(Create a Post ‘Category’ for ‘ Team Page’ then select respective Category. )
- Choose a layout for Team page.
- Choose team post layout.
Testimonial Page Settings
- Enable/Disable Slider on Testimonial Page setting.
(If you Enable Header Slider for the Testimonial Page then it will appear on Testimonial Page) .
- Choose layout for testimonial page.
- Choose layout for testimonial post.
- Enable/Disable Slider on Archive Page.
(If you Enable Header slider for the Archive Page then it will appear on Archive page ) .
- Choose layout for archive page.
- Select sidebar from the drop-down sidebar lists.
- Choose archive post layout
Sigle page setting
- Enable/Disable Slider on single page.
(If you Enable Header Slider on Single Page Setting then Slider Images will appear on Every Single Page(eg. Contact Us))
- Choose layout for single post
Single Post Setting
- Enable/Disable Slider on a single post.
(If you Enable Header Slider on Single Post Setting then Slider Images will appear on Every Single Post.
Social Link Setup
Go to Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Social Link Settings
Enable/Disable Social Links
- Enable/Disable social links in the footer.
- Add respective social URL. Leave blank if you do not want to display the link.
CLICK ON “Save & Publish” TO SAVE “SOCIAL LINK SETTINGS”.
Appearance > Menus
Add Menu for your site.
Select the main menu as Primary menu after creating it.
Go to->Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Widgets
And Configure Different Widgets
AND IF THIS THEME HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes
6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins
45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.
Copyright 8Degree Themes 2016 made with the Documenter v2.0